Get one step closer to conceiving with professional IVF!
If you and your partner have been struggling for a long time with child-bearing, our doctors in Turkey can help. In vitro fertilization can bring you one step closer to getting pregnant, but the process can feel intimidating if you're unsure what's involved.
That is why we are here!
We connect you to the best doctors for guidance and counselling.
What you should know About IVF
- In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a long-term assisted reproductive technique applied to couples who cannot have children. Today, one of the most preferred infertility treatments is “IVF"
- Unexplained infertility, infection, obstruction in the tubes, low sperm quality of the man, weight or advanced age in cases where the baby can have a baby with the IVF method.
- IVF requires a lot of time and work. It is a labor-intensive process with multiple doctor’s visits.
- You will experience side effects.
- There’s a slight risk of pregnancy or birth complications.
- IVF doesn’t guarantee you’ll get pregnant. But that doesn’t mean all hope is lost.
- If your odds of achieving pregnancy through IVF are low (or you’ve already tried a cycle or two unsuccessfully), there are other options to consider, including using donor eggs, donor embryos [from families who used IVF and donated their spare embryos after completing their family], or donor sperm.
Wait are you waiting for? Contact us today for professional IVF Treatments!