We connect you to the best dentists in Turkey!
Some of the dentistry related treatments you can get in Turkey include, but are not limited to:
- Sinus lift surgery
- Embedded dental surgery
- Dental implant applications
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Treatment and reconstruction of cysts
- Periprosthetic surgery operations
- Treating jaw disorders
- Normal and surgical teeth extraction
- Orthognathic surgery operations
- Jaw joint treatment
- Operations and treatments around the mouth, teeth and jaw.
- Dental Coating Porcelain Laminate
Want to do a sinus lift surgery? All you should know
- Sinuses are the air-filled cavities of the skull.
- When the teeth under sinus are extracted, bone begins to be resorbed. If teeth have been missing for a long time, there often is not enough bone left to place implants. Sinus lift surgery can help correct this problem by raising the sinus floor and developing bone for the placement of dental implants.
- A sinus lift operation takes approximately half an hour with local anesthesia.
- After the procedure, you may have some pain but pain should not be a big problem. Although you may be sore for a few days, this can be easily managed with simple analgesics (painkillers)
- After a sinus lift, you need to wait 5-6 months for the bony material to harden and integrate with your jaw.
- You can insert an implant simultaneously with a sinus lifting during a one-stage procedure if there is enough bone (minimum 3 – 5 mm) to place implants
Warning: Never take a flight at least 2-3 weeks after a sinus lift surgery, do not go to sauna and avoid hot bath and diving. Do not blow your nose or sneeze forcefully. The application of ice compress should be continued for 48 hours, every 10 minutes.
Want to do a surgical tooth extraction? All you should know
- A surgical tooth extraction is a technique used for teeth that cannot be easily seen in the mouth, for broken teeth at the gingival border or used in the extraction of the embedded teeth.
- In some cases, it is possible to have a bone on the tooth that needs to be removed. The tooth to be extracted may need to be removed after being divided.
- Surgery is also used in this case. It can be operated by local anesthesia as in a normal operation
Want to have a Dental Implant? All you should know
- Dental implant is an artificial roots in titanium placed in the jaw with the aim of finding the function and the aesthetics of the missing teeth.
- Dental implants offer a better chewing function and aesthetic appearance than traditional treatments.
- There are 3 parts of implant: the artificial root placed in the jaw, the implant abutment, and the denture or crown.
- Dental implants are used to replace existing dentures or missing teeth but it may be necessary due to the slow but progressive resorption (dissolution) of the underlying (supporting) jawbone and to protect the adjacent teeth. No treatment process is done to the other teeth.
- If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- If you are missing all of your teeth, full implant treatment can replace them.
- There are two types of dental implants: the mini implant and the zygomatic implants.
Want to bleach you teeth? All you should know
- The white and radiant teeth are beautiful but unfortunately not everyone has them naturally.
- Every person’s tooth colour show differences, and depends on the individual structure, function and oral flora surrounding the teeth.
- Not everyone naturally has beautiful white teeth. Because the tooth color varies from person to person – and depends on the individual structure, function and oral flora surrounding the teeth.
- In addition, certain foods and stimulants such as caffeine-containing drinks (including coke, tea or coffee), as well as red wine with time lead to discoloration on the teeth.
- Also, various drugs or genetic patterns of inheritance are often considered the cause of rapid tooth discoloration and deposits.
Want to get a dental coating porcelain laminate? All you should know
- Porcelain laminates (also referred to as dental veneers) are wafer-thin shells made out of dental ceramic that are bonded onto the front side of teeth.
- They're generally about .5 to .6 mm thick. That's about 1/2 the thickness of a dime or twice the thickness of an eggshell.
- The primary function of veneers is improving the appearance of teeth. You can think of placing one as a way of resurfacing a tooth.
- Porcelain laminates are routinely used to make color, shape and position adjustments.
- In most cases, laminates are placed at the patient's discretion solely to enhance the appearance of their teeth, as opposed to improving them structurally or to prevent their further deterioration.
- Although porcelain is inherently brittle and is easily fractured if dropped or flexed, when it's firmly bonded to a sturdy substructure (its tooth) it's supported in a manner that avoids these weaknesses. (Minimal flexure occurs. Forces directed to it are passed onto and withstood by the strong, rigid tooth structure underneath.)
- The hard, ceramic (glass-like) nature of a veneer creates a very durable surface. (It's impervious to the compounds it is exposed to and resists wear well.)