Have your hair loss problem resolved by the best hands!
Are you a woman or a man experiencing hair loss? We at Health and Travel Consultancy can help you get a transplant.
Causes of Hair Loss
- Weight problems
- Genetic factors
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Use of several medications
All you should know about getting a hair transplant
- Hair transplantation offers a permanent solution to your hair loss problems. Other methods not hair transplantation cannot provide a permanent solution to hair loss. In order to get rid of hair loss and hair problems throughout life, hair transplantation should be preferred.
- Thanks to new methods, it is possible to have a painless hair transplant. The most commonly used methods in hair transplantation are the FUT and FUE methods.
All you should know about the FUE hair transplant methods
- The FUE technique (Follicular Unit Extraction) provides successful results over a long period of time without surgical intervention.
- This method contains of removing the hair follicles between the two ears from the back of the head and then to place them into tiny channels at the front of the head where there is no more hair is called FUE.
- Since the amount of hair that can be planted at the same time with this method is low, it takes more time than the FUT method.
- When this method is used, however, the hair follicles are not removed together with the skin as with the FUT method, so that no scars remain.
- The FUE method is performed by removing hair follicles from the donor region behind the head. Local anesthesia is applied to avoid the pain that can occur when hair follicles are removed.
- The hair follicle or grafts as they are called in medicine literature are removed from the donor area and then applied one by one to the area to be treated. This process takes more time than the FUT method.
- The daily capacity of the FUT method is 6000 – 7000 hairs per session, while with the FUE method, as every single hair is applied individually, the daily capacity is limited to 4000 – 5500 hairs.
- In about 2-6 weeks after the hair transplantation the transplanted hair seems to fall out. After this stage, hair growth con be observed again. Very rarely, some patients do not experience the hair loss phase.
- It takes about 8-10 months to see the results of a hair transplantation. In this process, as the hair grows, the strands of the hair also thicken. People with a hair transplant should therefore be patient until they see the real results.
- As of 2017 FUE became the most common technique for hair transplantation.
All you should know about the FUT Hair transplant methods
- The FUT technique (Follicular Unit Transplantation) is a hair restoration technique, also known as the strip procedure, where a patient's hair is transplanted in naturally occurring groups of 1 to 4 hairs, called follicular units.
- Follicular units also contain sebaceous (oil) glands, nerves, a small muscle, and occasional fine vellus hairs.
- In follicular unit transplantation, these small units allow the surgeon to safely transplant thousands of grafts in a single session, which maximizes the cosmetic impact of the procedure.
- FUT is considered an advance over older hair transplantation procedures that used larger grafts and often produced an unnatural look.
- In a properly-performed follicular unit transplant, the results will mimic the way hair grows in nature and will be undetectable as a hair transplant.
- In recent history, FUT had been the most common procedure for hair restoration.
Do not wait until all your hair falls off. Call us today!