We connect you to the best dentists in Turkey!
Some of the dentistry related treatments you can get in Turkey include, but are not limited to:
- Sinus lift surgery
- Embedded dental surgery
- Dental implant applications
- Wisdom tooth extraction
- Treatment and reconstruction of cysts
- Periprosthetic surgery operations
- Treating jaw disorders
- Normal and surgical teeth extraction
- Orthognathic surgery operations
- Jaw joint treatment
- Operations and treatments around the mouth, teeth and jaw.
- Dental Coating Porcelain Laminate
Want to do a sinus lift surgery? All you should know
- Sinuses are the air-filled cavities of the skull.
- When the teeth under sinus are extracted, bone begins to be resorbed. If teeth have been missing for a long time, there often is not enough bone left to place implants. Sinus lift surgery can help correct this problem by raising the sinus floor and developing bone for the placement of dental implants.
- A sinus lift operation takes approximately half an hour with local anesthesia.
- After the procedure, you may have some pain but pain should not be a big problem. Although you may be sore for a few days, this can be easily managed with simple analgesics (painkillers)
- After a sinus lift, you need to wait 5-6 months for the bony material to harden and integrate with your jaw.
- You can insert an implant simultaneously with a sinus lifting during a one-stage procedure if there is enough bone (minimum 3 – 5 mm) to place implants
Warning: Never take a flight at least 2-3 weeks after a sinus lift surgery, do not go to sauna and avoid hot bath and diving. Do not blow your nose or sneeze forcefully. The application of ice compress should be continued for 48 hours, every 10 minutes.
Want to do a surgical tooth extraction? All you should know
- A surgical tooth extraction is a technique used for teeth that cannot be easily seen in the mouth, for broken teeth at the gingival border or used in the extraction of the embedded teeth.
- In some cases, it is possible to have a bone on the tooth that needs to be removed. The tooth to be extracted may need to be removed after being divided.
- Surgery is also used in this case. It can be operated by local anesthesia as in a normal operation
Want to have a Dental Implant? All you should know
- Dental implant is an artificial roots in titanium placed in the jaw with the aim of finding the function and the aesthetics of the missing teeth.
- Dental implants offer a better chewing function and aesthetic appearance than traditional treatments.
- There are 3 parts of implant: the artificial root placed in the jaw, the implant abutment, and the denture or crown.
- Dental implants are used to replace existing dentures or missing teeth but it may be necessary due to the slow but progressive resorption (dissolution) of the underlying (supporting) jawbone and to protect the adjacent teeth. No treatment process is done to the other teeth.
- If you are missing several teeth, implant-supported bridges can replace them.
- If you are missing all of your teeth, full implant treatment can replace them.
- There are two types of dental implants: the mini implant and the zygomatic implants.
Want to bleach you teeth? All you should know
- The white and radiant teeth are beautiful but unfortunately not everyone has them naturally.
- Every person’s tooth colour show differences, and depends on the individual structure, function and oral flora surrounding the teeth.
- Not everyone naturally has beautiful white teeth. Because the tooth color varies from person to person – and depends on the individual structure, function and oral flora surrounding the teeth.
- In addition, certain foods and stimulants such as caffeine-containing drinks (including coke, tea or coffee), as well as red wine with time lead to discoloration on the teeth.
- Also, various drugs or genetic patterns of inheritance are often considered the cause of rapid tooth discoloration and deposits.
Want to get a dental coating porcelain laminate? All you should know
- Porcelain laminates (also referred to as dental veneers) are wafer-thin shells made out of dental ceramic that are bonded onto the front side of teeth.
- They're generally about .5 to .6 mm thick. That's about 1/2 the thickness of a dime or twice the thickness of an eggshell.
- The primary function of veneers is improving the appearance of teeth. You can think of placing one as a way of resurfacing a tooth.
- Porcelain laminates are routinely used to make color, shape and position adjustments.
- In most cases, laminates are placed at the patient's discretion solely to enhance the appearance of their teeth, as opposed to improving them structurally or to prevent their further deterioration.
- Although porcelain is inherently brittle and is easily fractured if dropped or flexed, when it's firmly bonded to a sturdy substructure (its tooth) it's supported in a manner that avoids these weaknesses. (Minimal flexure occurs. Forces directed to it are passed onto and withstood by the strong, rigid tooth structure underneath.)
- The hard, ceramic (glass-like) nature of a veneer creates a very durable surface. (It's impervious to the compounds it is exposed to and resists wear well.)
Some of the best plastic surgeons can be found in Turkey; we’d guide you to them!
Tired of your body and need improvement? We know the right specialists.
There are two main types of plastic surgeries you can get in Turkey. They are:
- Reconstructive surgery
- Cosmetic (aesthetic) surgery
All you should know about reconstructive plastic surgeries
- Reconstructive surgery includes craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
- While reconstructive surgery aims to reconstruct a part of the body or improve its functioning, cosmetic (or aesthetic) surgery aims at improving the appearance of it.
- Both of these techniques are used throughout the world.
All you should know about cosmetic or aesthetic surgeries
- Cosmetic surgery is a voluntary or elective surgery that is performed on normal parts of the body with the only purpose of improving a person’s appearance and/or removing signs of aging or being, feeling and looking younger.
- Cosmetic surgery types include:
· Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
· Blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery)
· Phalloplasty (penile surgery)
· Mammoplasty (breast implant or boob job)
· Reduction mammoplasty (breast reduction)
· Mastopexy (breast lift):
· Buttock augmentation (butt implant)
· Implants or fat grafting (Brazilian butt lift)
· Buttock lift
Contact us today for a professionally done plastic surgery!
The best eye specialists in Turkey are waiting for you!
Some of the eye treatments you can get in Turkey include, but are not limited to:
- Glaucoma treatment
- Cataract treatment
- Contact lens application
- Excimer laser application
All you need to know about Glaucoma
- Glaucoma is a disease which surfaces as a result of the increased eye pressure causing damage to the visual nerves.
- As in general the patient has no complaints in the initial stage of illness the visual nerve is worn over time, and by the time the patient has come to realize this which can be past the stage where it can be repaired.
- It is important to diagnose as early as possible.
All you need to know about Cataract
- A cataract is an eye ailment which stems from the natural lens within the eye losing its transparency and results in a reduction of vision in connection with this.
- 90% of the time it surfaces with advancing age.
- A cataract is a situation where the lens within the eye loses its transparency and takes an opaque appearance.
- It is the leading treatable cause of blindness in the world.
Resolve your eye problems before they get worse today. Call us now!
Obtain the services of an expert psychiatrist in Turkey!Are you addicted to drugs intake and what to call it quits? Do you have a friend or relative that is into so much drugs and in need of the help of a psychiatrist? We can help!
Contact us today for advice on how to treat drug addiction!
Get one step closer to conceiving with professional IVF!
Wait are you waiting for? Contact us today for professional IVF Treatments!
If you have a body mass index of 35 or more, cannot get weakened by methods such as medical nutrition, exercise and medical treatment under expert supervision, it may be time to get an obesity or metabolic surgery.
Do not worry too much, we know the best surgeons for the task!
All you should know about obesity or metabolic surgery
- Obesity surgery, or commonly known as stomach reduction surgery, can be summarized as a series of 'closed' interventions that develop day by day.
- In obesity surgery, the same procedure is not applied to every patient and 'this is the only and best method' approach is not adopted. However, all obesity operations, that is, bariatric procedures, are performed by laparoscopic surgery.
- Patients can stand up on the same day and be discharged within a few days; they can return to their jobs within a week.
- Because of the lack of incision, pain is felt very little and aesthetically good results are obtained which is based on two principles; reducing the volume of the stomach and / or 'malabsorption', i.e. preventing the absorption of food at some stages.
- Women of childbearing age who plan to have children in the short term are not advised to have this surgery. Because it is recommended not to become pregnant for 24 months following obesity surgery operations.
- Obesity is also recommended for patients with a body mass index of over 30 with medical conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, sleep apnea, which affect the quality of life and duration of the patient.
- The appropriate surgery is determined by various examinations and tests performed by doctors.
Obesity surgery treatment methods
- Tube Gastric Surgery (Sleeve Gastrectomy)
- Gastric Bypass
- Robotic Surgery in Obesity Surgery
- Stomach Balloon Application
Contact us today for a professionally done obesity surgery!
All you need to know about laparoscopic surgery
- Laparoscopy is a type of surgical procedure that allows a surgeon to access the inside of the abdomen (tummy) and pelvis without having to make large incisions in the skin.
- This procedure is also known as keyhole surgery or minimally invasive surgery.
- During laparoscopy, the surgeon makes one or more small incisions in the abdomen. These allow the surgeon to insert the laparoscope, small surgical tools, and a tube used to pump gas into the abdomen. This makes it easier for the surgeon to look around and operate.
- After the procedure, the gas is let out of your abdomen, the incisions are closed using stitches and a dressing is applied.
- You can often go home on the same day of your laparoscopy, although you may need to stay in hospital overnight.
- Large incisions can be avoided during laparoscopy because the surgeon uses an instrument called a laparoscope. This is a small tube that has a light source and a camera, which relays images of the inside of the abdomen or pelvis to a television monitor.
- The advantages of this technique over traditional open surgery include: a shorter hospital stay and faster recovery time, less pain and bleeding after the operation, and reduced scarring.
- Laparoscopy can be used to help diagnose a wide range of conditions that develop inside the abdomen or pelvis. It can also be used to carry out surgical procedures, such as removing a damaged or diseased organ, or removing a tissue sample for further testing (biopsy).
- Laparoscopy is most commonly used in; Gynaecology, Gastroenterology, and Urology .
- Laparoscopy is carried out under general anesthesia, so you won't feel any pain during the procedure.
Contact us today for a professionally done laparoscopic surgery!
Certified and experienced Dolphin Therapy therapists are available!
Call us today for expertly done dolphin therapy
Get that desired pain relieve with an algology treatment!
Tired of those headaches, neck pains, knee pains, shoulder and arm pains, backaches, neuropathic pains, rheumatism pains, chest pains, or abdominal pains?
The algology experts we would connect you to in Turkey are here to help.
All you need to know about Algology
- Algology is the science of pain treatment. In general, it aims to relieve chronic pain of patients.
- In Algology, interventional procedures are performed with local anesthesia in order to reduce the pain in the operating room environment without any incision, providing half-day hospital stay and returning to daily life the next day.
- When you have non-stop pains Algology may help you to stop them even the root cause was not well identified.
- Algology treatment procedures include:
· Neuroplasty Procedures (Pain caused by waist and neck hernia, pain caused by canal stenosis)
· Radiofrequency Procedures (Intervention of nerves causing pain in head, waist, neck, leg, arm and face pain)
· Root Cell Treatment (Joint Pain such as Knee and Shoulder)
· Percutaneous Cordotomy (in pain which does not persist despite the use of high dose painkiller, in Cancer Pain)
· Pain Pacemaker Treatment (Chronic Pain)
· Morphine Pump (In cases where cancer and non-cancer pains cannot be controlled by other methods)
· Ozone Treatment
· High Intensity Deep Tissue Laser Treatment
Contact us today for the best Algology treatments!
Boost your health and wellbeing with activities and detox camps in Turkey!
There are so many reasons why regular activity can boost your health. From keeping you physically fit to lowering your blood pressure, wellbeing actives are often under appreciated.
Here at Health and Travel Consultancy, we strongly believe that health is wealth. So, we connect you to professionals in Turkey that engage in signature wellbeing activities, as well as fitness retreats, weight loss camps, and peak performance boot camp fitness retreats.
Every activity is designed to make healthy, lasting lifestyle changes for you!
This specialty is an additional opportunity for you, in case you wish to be in Turkey just because of well-being activities and/or detox to be refreshed and begin your life anew.
Call us today for the perfect wellbeing activities!
Spiritual cleansing is also very essential for health and wellness!
Call us today for the perfect spiritual activities!